- Registration closes July 11th at 10pm central time
- This event is pre-registration only, onsite registration is not available
- Packet pickup is available Friday night from 6:00PM-10:00PM at Bernies on Main St (downtown Columbiana)
- Onsite packet pickup is located next to the start/finish area on Washington Ave. starting at 7:00AM Saturday (see race bible for more detailed directions)
- Juniors must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver
- USA Cycling licenses are required, one-day license can be purchased onsite for $10/day for category 4/5 racers only
- Timing chips are required for all racers, see pricing below or race bible
Individual Racer Pricing
May 12th- June 11th - $85
June 12th - July 1st - $90
July 1st - July 11th - $95
Timing Chips - $5 for the weekend
Team Registration Package - $500
Since competitive road racing is a team sport, we are encouraging teams to sign up and race together in the traditional format of 6 rider teams. Sign up 6 riders in one category and pay a total fee of $500 (comes out to $83/rider).
- Up to 8 riders in one category (for the same $500)
- No bikereg processing fees
- Free timing chip rentals for the weekend
- Feature of team and roster on the website prior to race
- Entry into team competition
Rules regarding team signup
- Riders must all be in the same category (its not a team if you are all racing different races....)
- Riders must have valid USAC licenses
- No more than 8 riders can be on a team package. If you have more than 8 riders, we suggest the extra 2 riders join up with another 4 from a different club to form a second team.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Confirmed Teams
Teams that sign up as a group will be featured on the website and can even have their own sponsors or information in their bio!
Team Finder Forum
Use our new team finder forum to join up with other riders looking to form a team!